Friday, May 21, 2010

100 Ways to Enjoy Life

Happy Friday!  After a busy but l-o-n-g week, I'm ready for the weekend.  I've been doing several projects around the house this week, so I haven't been making cards like I'd like to.  So instead today I'll share with you a gift Brooke gave me recently. 


It's a little jar (I save all my used candle jars) that's filled with 100 slips of paper.  Don't we all get so busy sometimes, that we almost forget to enjoy the life God gave us?  Well, I have 100 reminders for me to do just that.  I'll share ten of them with you:

1.  Sing in the car.
2.  Invite people over.
3.  Make brownies. (yep, she's my daughter!)
4.  Jump in puddles.
5.  Blow bubbles.
6.  Be unique.
7.  Help others.
8.  Smell candles. (we love to do this when we go shopping)
9.  Be optimistic.
10. Do random acts of kindness.

And I have 90 more!  Yes, they're all simple things, but that's what makes life enjoyable, for sure.  At age 14, she sure has a depth of wisdom! 

What is your favorite idea for enjoying life?  I'd love it if you'd share it with me!

Have a great weekend and God bless!
-Rachel-

No comments:

Post a Comment