Thursday, July 22, 2010

EBTKS Challenge Card

Hi!  I hope you've had a good week so far.  Do these summer weeks just fly by for you like they do for me?  It seems like I blink and the weekend is here again.  And I love weekends, but I would just like to savor the rest of our summer vacation. I couldn't believe I already got a back-to-school ad in the mail this week - I'm not ready for that yet!

Today I worked on a card for this month's Everything But the Kitchen Sink Challenge.    This was the sketch:

And here's my take on it:


I've had these Jenni Bowlin bingo cards for a while - I liked them so much that I really didn't want to use them up.  But enough of the hoarding! The paper and chipboard are from my box of garage sale goodies. (Cosmo Cricket). Still happy about that deal. :)

Thanks so much for checking in!
God bless!!
-Rachel-

3 comments:

  1. OMG, this is SO cute! Thanks for playing at EBTKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Rachel! Thanks for playing along with EBTKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! I love the Bingo card!Thanks so much for playing with us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete