Monday, May 3, 2010

Crazy for Cosmo Cricket!

Well, I'm still trying to get this blog thing figured out, and I have a long ways to go. But the one thing I do know today is that I'm crazy for Cosmo Cricket! It's been my favorite paper company for quite a while. It started when my friend Nichole picked me up some paper from the Jitterbug line, years ago. Anyone remember that cute pink and brown line?? I was on the pink and brown kick for a good year, but have since moved on to red, red, and more red. (with some yellow and green thrown in there.)

Well, this card is for the challenge the Cosmo Cricket design team set up for us this weekend. I love all of these colors together, and the Early Bird line is so fun to work with. (Rub-on is from Melissa Frances)

Hope you're having a great Monday!
-Rachel-

No comments:

Post a Comment