Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Classy Wedding Card

Hello and Happy Wednesday to you!

The Tea Party birthday party we had last Saturday went great.  It was a lot of fun to decorate and the kids had a really fun time together.  They made some necklaces from Shrinky Dinks in the shape of tea cups and we played a few games - Bingo (I made the cards with related pictures and the names of all the girls), pass the hot tea cup, and drop the marshmallows into the cup.  The table was decorated with lots of little tea sets that we had and the girls had different fancy tea cups for their pink lemonade.  I made tea cup cakes from cupcakes for each girl - it was a little difficult but the turned out ok.  All in all a very fun day - and the most important thing was that my daughter loved it.


I still feel like I'm getting things back in order from that, and we also have 3 nights of football/volleyball games this week.  So I'm still craving that crafting time I so desparately want to enjoy.  Hopefully this weekend!!  I do have one card to share with you.  I started making this one for a recent Play Date Challenge, but instead decided to submit it for a magazine call.  Well, it didn't get picked up so now I will just share it here.  I love these colors together for a wedding card.


It's hard to see in the photo, but the circles were all embossed with my cuttlebug, and then are all adhered with foam tape for some added dimension.

I hope to be back here soon with some new things.  I have a few challenges I really want to enter, so that is my goal for the weekend. 

Enjoy your day!
-Rachel-

No comments:

Post a Comment