Saturday, August 14, 2010

Play Date Cafe Challenge Card

Happy Saturday everyone!

We are heading out to the lake with some friends in a little while, but I first wanted to get a quick post done and show you the card I made for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge.  The colors for the challenge were dark brown, green, and beige.  I don't know if you can tell in the picture, but there is a circle cut out in the front of the card, and the butterfly rub-on (Stampin' Up) is on the inside of the card.  I also used Glossy Accents on the butterfly for a little extra sparkle.



Sorry this is so short and sweet!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

-Rachel-

8 comments:

  1. Lovely CAS creation, Rachel! Nice touch adding gloss to the butterfly.. Thanks for playing with the Play Date Cafe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Love the window with the butterfly. Glad you decided to join us at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet and simple is always good...thanks so much for playing with us in The Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful CAS design, the glossy accents looks great on your butterfly. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that circle cut-out! That butterfly is FAB too! So bright and beautiful!! I love it all around:) Thanks for playing along and joining in the fun at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SUCH a fun card! I love the peep hole composition and your excellent use of materials - HELLO! Sooooooo cute! I love the way you made the PDCC color the star of your "show!" Whooopeeee! So glad you shared your lovely piece with the PDCC! Yipeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so cute I just love that pop of green!

    ReplyDelete