Monday, June 21, 2010

Birthday Gift

Hello everyone! 

Hope you all had a good weekend.  My daughter was at Bible camp all last week, so it was so nice to get her home again on Saturday.  Yesterday we went to an Express baseball game in Eau Claire, which was fun.  Since it was Donavon's choice for what we did yesterday, shopping wasn't at the top of his list, but he did give us about 45 minutes in the mall while he looked in Scheels.  Brooke needed a birthday gift for a party later this week, so we found a little something at Aeropostale.  And this morning she made a cute coordinating card to go along with it.  Since I'm still struggling to find any time to create something around here, I thought I'd show you her card along with the gift. 



I know I'm her mother, but I do think she did a great job!  :)

Well, have a great week, and hopefully I'll be visiting with you here again soon. 
-Rachel-

2 comments:

  1. What a great gift love the idea of creating a matching card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you must have a wonderful daughter. So creative! ;)

    ReplyDelete