Friday, June 18, 2010

Just a Note

Happy Friday!

Well, I'm still trying to get back into the swing of things around here.  Summer is naturally busier with the kids at home and I'm being reminded that I won't have as much time to sit and craft like I'm used to.  But that's ok with me - I love having my kids home for the summer.  I'm also still struggling with my cards.  It's just not flowing like I wish it would! 

This is what I came up with today.  It's for the PaperCrafts Connection sketch challenge of the month. 


Hopefully I'll find some more time to create next week.  I still have 350 pictures from our D.C. trip to go through and decide which ones to print out.  I haven't scrapbooked in a while, but I really want to make a nice book of our trip. 

Have a great weekend!
God Bless!
-Rachel-

No comments:

Post a Comment