Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Happy Wednesday!

Hello! 
I haven't had much time to paper craft lately since school started, I started a new job, and we have 2 kids in sports right now.  I'm missing it, but I'm hoping my trip to Scrapfest at the Mall of America in a couple of weeks will jumpstart my creative juices, and then I'll be able to craft away again.  I have been working on a non-paper craft project which I'm excited to share with you once I complete it.  I also have a huge stack of fabric fat quarters that I won from Cosmo Cricket's blog that are just waiting to be cut into.  I'm still trying to decide what I should use those for - maybe a small quilt or a bag?  Any ideas??

I do have a couple of cards to share with you today.  The first one was made with my Cosmo Cricket garage sale find.


The next one was a made a while back but is one of my favorites.  I love this color combo - which would be obvious if you saw my house.  Plenty of beige, red and yellow in there. The flower on this one is made from Cosmo Cricket's Early Bird line, and the alpha stickers are some more Cosmo.


Both cards have basic stitching on them, which is my favorite way to dress up a simple card.

Have a wonderful day, friends!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

-Rachel-


No comments:

Post a Comment